The Power of Imagination

In this image, I can see that there is an old lady sits on a wheelchair  and stays alone in a room. Besides, there are some flowers and a music player on the desk. In the picture, the old lady is smiling and raising her arm so that she can use light to make her shadow look like she is dancing. As we can see from the photo, she is really enjoying this moment. She knows that she is old. She can’t even stand up by herself. But in her mind, she believes that she can still be young again. Here, I can strongly feel that she really wants to change her situation and go back to her young age times so that she can dance again. Therefore, she uses her humor and optimistic attitude to against her life’s struggle. She likes flowers and music, desires to dance. On the other hand, she is also very creative like a child, because I never see a senior who likes to play with his or her shadow. The message from this image, I believe, is to keep optimistic in difficult situation. Don’t be afraid of being under the shadow, you know the light creates shadow. Don’t ever think your world is dark, you should know that your light is created by yourself. If you have a dream, you will never feel old because your heart is young.