Advantages and Disadvantages of Smartphones

One of all the devices that make us being distracted by the things we should be doing in everyday life is the smartphones. I believe, these devices have advantages and disadvantages in our lives. In today’s generation, smartphones are very addictive, especially for teens. Most people are spending a lot of time browsing the internet to have fun and for some reason, to make them relaxed. But somehow, it also makes us lazy. I am not going to lie, it happens to me as well, all the time. For instance, in the real world, we have planned to do our homework tomorrow, yet we are tempted to using our smartphones and realizing that the plan goes to nothing, that we wasted time. Smartphones can affect the appointments we have planned and suddenly turned into lying in bed with smartphones in our hands.

On the other side, smartphones are pretty much useful, it can make things easier for us to perform and saves us time as well. We can navigate places we want to go even though we do not know how to. We can communicate with other people that are far in our place. Also, it is our source of entertainment when in doubt or when we are stressed. That is how a smartphone can affect our lifestyle.