Image shows girl power

Time is changing and with that flow the people’s thinking is also changed. At first, people think that only original paintings can show their original meaning but now many images tell their own stories which is not an original paintings. From my personal experience, I would like to express how image conveys its message. When I was in high school, I took biography class which was about Malala Yousafzai’s life. I read her story and saw the pictures how she stand against and fight with Taliban with her speeches not in violence as they do. The pictures show herconfidence and true intentions and now which makes every girl strong when it comes to become something and do something for others. I believe this is a good idea to inform people to visualize images which they feel it is an easy way to learn and experience. This idea fit with Berger idea that images or paintings are sort of information and unique which tells its story. He also mentioned that Museums are not the only way to see the images. I just want to say that images shows the historical and unique experience that gives meaning to our lives.Malala speaking at Kayany’s Malala School in Bekaa Valley in Lebanon. PHOTO COURTESY: MALALA FUND

1 thought on “Image shows girl power