Impact of Images

Camera is one of the useful tools which transfers us our images no matter the distance. Today with the help of  the images we can infer about what is happening around us or what happened before us and etc. Those images can influence our feelings and actions. In our regular life we take  many pictures on our phones to memorize them. So that looking at them we can remember pieces of our past life. In my case I have plenty of my kids’ pictures and each time when I look at them I travel back to those beautiful lovely days when my kids were babies. Those kinds of pictures give me a feeling of love, motivation and pushes me to do more accomplishment. If we look generally to the images, nowadays social media have worldwide tremendous impact to people. When people post some pictures, those pictures spread in several minutes all around the world. For the last several years people have started to post images of plastic materials which pollute the environment. People who had never thought about this problem before, started to think and worry about our world. In this way I think images have a big impact on people because it is a sort of message to the world. Sometimes we can not see some things but when we look at them from a different angle (in this case on the images) and then we can notice and realize the seriousness of the problem, the hidden message, love, feelings and many more things. 

2 thoughts on “Impact of Images

1. Farangiz Post author

Sometimes just discussing a problem does not give the expected result. When we look, we see a picture with our own eyes, it can affect us in different ways and then we start to act, fight and solve this problem. Like in my example about plastics.