Pleasure over Money

I would be writing about episode 4 of Ways Of Hearing by Damon Krukowski which is ‘Money’. How money correlates to music from what he discussed. From what we all know, music is one of the things that entertain people. That is when file-sharing becomes a trend, as well as using a harddrive. By using these kinds of devices, people can experience music for free all over the world. But the question is, should music becomes free permanently? I think there is no chance that music could always be free because none of the producers, managers, and companies will let that happen. Because they also spend a lot of money and time producing music(s), and they turned it into a business. Where they can make a profit and people can satisfy their wants or whatever they want to do. So it is a win-win situation. Even me is spending money on music because of how I love to listen to it and it kind of makes me happy and satisfied with what experience brings it to me. But at the end of the day, it is still different to experience things for free that will turn into genuine happiness for us all.